Wednesday 9 November 2011

Moon effects

Today has been a bit of a struggle to say the least and I knew it would be from the moment I awoke!
I feel very displaced.  All of the usual physical requirements of the day has been very hard indeed, I've no 'get up and go', its all got up and gone! All mental aspects have been challenged too, the only thing I have done well, is being dreamy!
The card I pulled this morning from the Druid Craft Tarot pack was The Moon, the keywords are: psychic awakening, dreams, deep revelation of feminine mysteries, withdrawel and facing fears.
Need I say more! I then happened to check the Moon calendar and realised that it is a Full Moon tomorrow! So now I'm totally convinced....I'm staring the facts in the face.

According to a great book called 'Moon Time'......
 http://www.amazon.co.uk/Moon-Time-Harmony-Nature-Cycles/dp/1844133001/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1320866516&sr=1-1

the best time to do all physical work and activites is during a Waning Moon. During a Waxing Moon (which we are currently in), it is a time regenerating, absorbing and the closer to the Full Moon the more the effect. So definitely a time to slow down and gather strength. The absortion aspect is interesting too, for our bodies will more readily absorb all nutrients from food, but also absorb the toxins too. It is a time where body weight and water retention increase, so you may be heavier or more bloated. Poisons are absorbed more quickly, but so too are healing ointments.
I wonder if the absorption applies to knowledge too?
Its a fantastic book, I would recommend it to all that are interested in the Moon and living in harmony with it.

Moon - Waxing Gibbous 91%

Yoga - Missed

Card Message -
Fear is a powerful teacher and ally.
If you can walk through the gates of fear you will arrive at the realm of the Goddess,
who will bless you with inner vision.


No comments:

Post a Comment