Saturday 19 November 2011

We are all Connected

I had a dream last night and in it I met with everyone that I have ever met or connected with in my whole life so far.  It was like a gathering....people from my childhood, school, work, family, even people that have passed from this world, everyone was there.  There was no story with this dream, just a mass reunion!  My understanding of this, is a means to remember that we are all connected, we are one.

What we do to others, we do to ourselves.  For if we harm others, we are causing harm to ourselves emotionally and spiritually. If we instead help, care and love we become better for it, too. 

Moon - Waning Crescent 41%

Yoga - Moondance, Downward Dog, Upward Dog and Gate Sequence

Card Message - Ten of Pentacles
Blessings, Prosperity and Legacy




No comments:

Post a Comment