Thursday 3 November 2011

Going with the flow

It seems that like spring, autumn is a season of change and has a habit of shaking everything up. No matter how much you try to stabilise aspects of your life, it will not stay calm for long. I guess the trick is to not get too drawn into every little niggle, for then we would be constantly stressed. Rather, we try to 'go with the flow' and accept the challenge that presents itself, deal with it and move on, calmly.


I Will Always Be

Last night the stars divined my path
This morning, sands were shifted
The afternoon my world turned around
And this evening, veils were lifted.

Now tomorrow, I know that signs will come
But I can always see
That no matter what will come my way
I will always be.

Moon ~ First Quarter 50%
Yoga ~ Mountain, Wide Legged Forward Bend, The Eagle, Locust, Side Angle Pose, Spinal Twist
Card ~ The Tower - You are blessed with Awen. Fury may precede grace, destruction may precede creation. The work of liberation deepening and illumination progresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment