Thursday 3 November 2011

The Fast and the Slow

Today has been a real mixture of action and stillness. I've decided to meditate in the mornings again ~ first point of stillness. Then it was all go until after work, when I took a detour on the way home and found myself with beautiful old oak trees ~ a moment with one of these gave me my second point of stillness. Then it was home for a dog walk. Playing with dropping pebbles from the bridge and photographing the water, as circular ripples exploded on the surface. My third point of stillness. Since then its been busy, busy!! Its nice to take some moments out of the day to slow down and enjoy the calm.

Moon ~ Waxing Crescent 36%
Yoga ~ Sun Salutations, Warrior 1 & 2, Charioteer, Side Angle Pose and The Dancer.
Card ~ Princess of Pentacles - Studious, Self-reliant & Good-natured

No comments:

Post a Comment