Friday 18 November 2011

A dedication to Humanity....Aren't We Just Amazing??

Aren't we just amazing?  I mean, we really are!!
Humans are just fantastic creatures!  We are capable of creating so many wonderful things and I know its true to say, that we are also capable of the complete opposite and wreaking havoc upon our world and each other.  BUT I want to focus on the positive aspects!!!

We paint the most detailed, beautiful paintings, we write the most thought provoking poetry and stories, we dream up the most touching pieces of music, we dance with such feeling, we build monuments of the most unbelievable proportion and meaning, we are capable of the most wonderous physical feats, we have the capacity to understand the almost impossible science, we carry to ability to be compassionate, caring and loving, we are inquisitive about everything around us, we are spiritual warriors, we have the ability to transmit such emotion and feeling through all of these mediums and more!!  We are so complex and so beautiful and we're are still learning about ourselves, all of the time!!!



Head Space
My head's insides, a deafening roar,
Of all the words I've said before,
The scenes I've seen,
the tastes and touch.
The things I've heard....
its all too much!!
How do I keep it all in there?
In such order, without care.
There seems no room in one small space.
To keep all I know,
behind my face.





Moon - Last Quarter 48%

Yoga -

Card Message - Seven of Swords
Struggle, Challenge and Overcoming Obstacles


No comments:

Post a Comment