Wednesday 30 November 2011

One Whole Month.......Here's to many More

Well one month of daily blogging has passed already!!!
So much has happened, so many thoughts, ideas, ponderings, experiences and poems.
I've made a commitment, that I hope to continue!

I am enjoying this immensely, it is really giving me the chance to find out more about myself.  We all tend to muse over things, but to then write them down allows me to keep a record.  I suppose many of the posts so far mirrors my inner most thoughts, so they tend to have a serious and more spiritual side to them. 

This doesn't always come across in real life - I think???  I love nothing more than a laugh and joke, usually at something surreal and downright silly!  I'm guessing that this is how I balance myself out?

Anyway I've lots more to look into, research, watch, review, try, and make sense of.......so there will be plenty more blogs to come.  As I explore through the cosmos I will always try to capture the moments, much the same as I do with my photography. 

I'm hoping to introduce a new section that will be based on the day of the year - so anything that is associated with that day will also feature, along with whichever subject that has been picked.



 


Moon - Waxing Crescent 33%

Yoga - Sun Salutation

Card Message - Prince of Swords (Air, Thinking, Intellect & Mind)
Intelligent, Articulate, Impetuous
A radical change in your lifestyle or your routine:  new friends may appear, or a whole new life may open up for you - impending air travel.

No comments:

Post a Comment