Tuesday 8 November 2011

I am blessed

If there is one thing that I have learned from all the challenges that life has presented me with, so far, it is that 'I Am Blessed'.
I'm certainly not rich! I don't have a mansion, or a expensive car and I don't jet set off around the world, on holiday.
What I do have is worth more than anything that can be bought!
I live on a beautiful planet and I'm surrounded with natural beauty and wildlife everywhere. I share my life with wonderful animals, who in turn allow me to share theirs. I've family and friends who love me and I love them too.
I'm grateful for all I have and this in turn, brings more happiness and love into my life.
I AM Truly Blessed!!

Moon ~ Waxing Gibbous 84%

Yoga ~ Boat, Extended Side Triangle, Locust, Pigeon, Mountain, Heart Sequence

Card Message ~ Seven of Wands
Struggle, Challenge, Overcoming Obstacles

No comments:

Post a Comment