Sunday 20 November 2011

Time Out......with Nature

Over the years I've noticed the pattern that I follow, with regards to balancing out the 'hustle and bustle' with time out in nature.  Its an absolute must in my life!!!  I've boundless amounts of energy most of the time with which I throw myself into many physical tasks and events, but to offset this I have to have quieter periods in which I step into the wild world, alone.
Strangely, the tarot card I pulled a card that also shows this need of withdrawel - 'The Hermit'
Whether its exploring new landscapes, sitting with trees, creating nature mandalas, or watching wildlife, I adore being out with Mother Nature.  I come back refueled, recharged and inspired.  Somedays I know that I need to be in the forest, where others I can feel the pull of the sea.  Time ceases to exist, and all else fades into the shadows.  I'm very often honoured by a visit from a bird or creature during these periods and today it was a crow, it flew in very close and circled my head anti clockwise before flying off.......I was blessed!!!

So now I'm ready for life again.......bring it on!



Moon - Waning Crescent 34%

Yoga - Moondance, Gate Sequence and Heart Sequence

Card Message - 'The Hermit'
Turn away from the distractions of the outer world and seek the guidence.
In silence and solitude discover new depths and refresh your soul at the source of all life

No comments:

Post a Comment