Sunday 27 November 2011

The Curveball

Life has a habit of throwing curveballs and we're never ready for them!!  Everything seems fine and dandy and then out of the blue you're suddenly faced with an issue or challenge, that's needs dealing with.  I know the curveball pattern now, its usually when I am too complacent, with a feeling 'that all is well in my world'! 
On its sudden arrival we can feel so ill equipped and prepared to handle it, that it can be quite a shock!

So at this point I will share something I've just read in Deepak Chopra's - 'The Book Of Secrets'

My deeper self created this situation.
Whatever happens, there is a reason.
I am surprised, but this doesn't affect who I am.
My life is unfolding according to what is best and most evolutionary for me.
I can't lose what is real.  The externals will fall into place as they need to.
Whatever happens, I can't be hurt.

With this in mind now, everything has a slightly different perspective and doesn't seem so scary - for it is through overcoming our challenges that we grow and strengthen our souls.




Moon - Waxing Crescent 12%

Yoga -

Card Message - The Magician
Realising your dreams, time for action, use your willpower and your focus to take the first steps towards achieving your purpose.  Stay focused and open to inspiration.  Doubt and preoccupation with self inhibits flow of energy.  Trust and let go of worries about your life to allow creative energy to flow

No comments:

Post a Comment