Tuesday 27 December 2011

Dreaming.....the pregnancy and the headress

Dreaming.....the pregnancy and the headscarf & slippers


Well I've gone and done what I said I wouldn't......eat and drink all the wrong things to excess.  So it's time to redress the balance again!!!

Strangely enough whilst I sleeping off the effects of "too much"....I had a dream of being pregnant, I know that this does not indicate a pregnancy in real terms, but the birth of something.  So, maybe a new start, new project, new way of life?

The dream changed and I was part of a group of people readying for an Indian wedding, beautiful women in gaudy coloured sari's were everywhere, banners, scarves, flags and garlands hung from every available space...the colours were so vibrant, the opulence was breathtaking, the smell of incense was intoxicating.  I remember trying to find a headscarf and some jewelled slippers to match my outfit......then the dream ended.  Not entirely sure what the symbolic meaning of this dream is, maybe it's to do with the fact that I'm loving learning the yogic philosophy, the yogic way of life, as I'm journeying through the practical aspects of yoga.  Maybe, just maybe this dream and the last are connected, which would infer that something new will come out of the yoga.......how exciting that would be.

Who knows, but now it's written, I will always have something that I can refer back too  X




Moon - Waxing Crescent 16%

Yoga - Surya Namaskara

Card Message - Prince of Swords
A radical change in lifestyle or your routine: new friends may appear, or a whole new life may open up for you.  Impending air travel

27th December - St John the Evangelist.
A traditional feast day in freemasonry.

Gratitude - Dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment