Thursday 8 December 2011

I count my blessings

I count my blessings......

I am grateful for lots of things in and about my life and the more gratitude I feel, the more good things happen - it is the way of things. 

I am grateful for being fit and healthy
I am grateful for having a peaceful and loving heart
I am grateful for a inquisitive mind
I am grateful for wonderful family and friends
I am grateful for a means to live and work
I am grateful for the beautiful planet we live on
I am grateful for the amazing people out there doing great work for the good of all <3


Gratitude is the music of the heart, when its chords are swept by the breeze of kindness. ~Author Unknown



So today as it is my eldest birthday I will dedicate this short blog to him..... as I'm so grateful that he is alive, well and eager to learn from life  x





Moon - Waxing Gibbous 80%

Yoga - Heart Sequence, Hare, Cobra, Tree

Card Message - Five of Cups
A sense that something has been taken against you wishes.  Disappointment, bereavement or betrayal.  You may have acted in anger and are realising the consequences.  Fear of desertion seems to have materialised.  Shifting focus from your losses to the gifts that life offers.  Legacies and inheritance.

On this Day - Astraea, a day sacred to Astraea, a Greek goddess of justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment