Tuesday 20 December 2011

Conflict - The cross of 2 swords....

Conflict



No matter however much you try and avoid it, conflict will finally find you!  And so it did, this morning, whilst I was out in the beautiful New Forest....
I detest conflict, but there is always differing points of view...

Communication is the key!!!

We are gifted with the ability of communication and yet sometimes we still do not fully understand each other....

Therefore honesty is the key.......as well as communicaton.....then maybe we have a chance to create a more peaceful world!

I'm always hopeful... and I know that I have had a lot less conflict in my life now than I ever did, therefore I now hope I'm learning about my life and the lessons I've chosen.......I'm also aware that I should never be complacent, though too... X

Moon - Waning Crescent 31%

Yoga - Surya Namaskara, Moondance Sequence, Krishna Balance, Ardha Chandrasana, Balasana to Crescent moon lunge, Sarvangasana, Matsyasana, Baddhakonasana, lying spinal twist.

Card Message - Nine of Wands
You may have emerged from a struggle but are worried that is to come - remain cautious.  Fear and conflict ultimately spring from within.  Having being wounded you may isolate yourself as a means of defense.  Difficulty accepting your acheivements, strengths and talents.  Recovery from an illness.  Open up to wholeness and healing

20th December - Mother Night - The night that your dreams foretell your future....
Beginning of Yule (Sacred to Frigga) Mother Night: As the night before the Winter Solstice, this is the time when the New Year is born. The dreams this night are supposed to foretell our future year.  We honor the beginning of Sunnas return and the breaking of Winters spell. This is a time to honor Thor and Freyr, celebrate by Blot, Sumbel, and High Feast. Burn a Yule Log and jump the flames for luck and purification.

Gratitude - forgiveness

No comments:

Post a Comment