Sunday 11 December 2011

cycles and recurrence

Lots of things in life seem to follow cycles, whether it be the wheel of the year, or the 'birth, death and rebirth' cycle, the monthly woman's cycle or even just simply something that keeps popping back into your life for acknowledgement and assimilation.












What occupies my mind this night is the latter.....I'm having some flickers of the past, but it's not the past.......I know I'm in the present.  It's a sense of de ja vu, flashbacks and current life life all rolled into one.  Weird I know!!!

There are couple of things that have happened lately, that have bought my attention to this.  One is my daily card message which I do, another is a certain order of events that have played out very much like they have done before, and another is my dreams. 

Lets go to the cards - the deck I use is the Druid Craft Tarot deck, since I've started this daily practise there are now very few days where the card does not actually match up with what is happening.  Cards that surface often for me are 'Swords' - air, mind, intellect and thinking - so I'm someone that thinks an awful lot.  'Five of Cups' is prevalent too, that has come up lots recently - keywords, Sense of Loss, Unnoticed Opportunity, and Inheritance.
With regards to the events, something has occurred recently which has mimicked events in the past.  A sacrifice has been made made in order to move forward in life, and it's never an easy decision to make.
My dreams also are showing a common theme recently - I'm always surrounded with the people that are  most important to me, and there is always a need for us to connect with the earth, and to protect and respect her.

I am also noticing....which I have to write, or else I'll forget...is that I'm seeing lots of movement outside of my field of vision, today.  Shapes or movement, but always at the corner of my vision.....even found that during a conversation, my husband started looking in the direction of where my head was turned, to see what I was looking at.  So I know from that instance its something to note it down.  X


Moon - Waning Gibbous 92%

Yoga - Trikonasana, Setu Bandhasana, Goasana, Tadasana, Kakasana, Bhujangasana and Balasana

Card Message - Ace of Cups
Love, Inspiration, Fruitful Dreaming and Blessing
The beginning or deepening of a relationship.  Creative inspiration.  Time to open yourself to the many warm and nurturing relationships with which you are blessed.  The gift of the Holy Grail - the blessing, inspiration and love of the Goddess.

On this Day - Egyptian Day

No comments:

Post a Comment