Saturday 7 January 2012

Sharing

Sharing

Sharing is a beautiful gift, it can be given easily and readily and it comes from the heart.  So today I've been sharing.....sharing time with people, sharing jokes,  sharing knowledge in conversations, sharing things I've made, and sharing skills.


Sharing
When we share laughter, there's twice the fun;
When we share success, we surpass what we've done.
When we share problems, there's half the pain;
When we share tears, a rainbow follows rain.
When we share dreams, they become more real;
When we share secrets, it's our hearts we reveal.
If we share a smile, that's when our love shows;
If we share a hug, that's when our love grows.
If we share with someone on whom we depend,
that person is always a very true friend.
And what draws us closer and makes us all care,
Is not what we have, but the things we share.
Today I share this poem with you...
To show how much I care...
And to thank for sharing
Your friendship with me.
~ Anon


Reiki Swap

A really good friend and I did a Reiki swap today, and what a wonderful experience it was.  My treatment gave me the most wonderful deep relaxation, and some interesting visuals.  There were a few images the came up, but what featured heavily for me was the feeling of a spiral rotating clockwise around my solar plexus, and when I focused in, it appeared to be a universe. It was a lovely session and has given me much to reflect on.
It was really nice to be able to give healing back, and share such beautiful energies.

As I'm sharing, here is the link for my friends web page, where you can find all the infomation on the therapies she offers, and try an amazing experience for yourself....thank you Dreadess xx

http://thedreadess.moonfruit.com/#


The Dreadess



Moon - Waxing Gibbous 90%

Yoga - Tadasana, Star, Virabhadrasana Eka & Dvi, Natarajasana, Marjaryasana/Bitilasana, Moondance, Kakasana, Halasana, Dhanurasana, Sarsangasana, Stir the Pot, Baddhakonasana & Cosmic Egg.

Card Message - The Wheel
You can see the patterns in your life and the wider pattern in the cycles of Birth, Death and Rebirth.  Harvesting the seeds of destiny, you continue to sow seeds of love.

7th January - Sekhmet, Ancient Eygptian New Year's Day

Gratitude - Thank you for my dreams, as they become reality and I open myself to limitless possibilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment